The annual Flexographic Technical Association Fall Conference will be quickly upon us. Slated for Oct. 9-11 in St. Louis, FTA 2017 will give hundreds in the realm of flexographic printing services numerous educational and networking opportunities.
We always enjoy sending a contingent of company reps to mingle and soak in the wisdom to boost our efforts - and, more importantly, improve the customer’s flexo products. In particular, we’re looking forward to attending the Tuesday, Oct. 10 speaker sessions, for which flexographic printing processes are a key theme.
As flexography continues to move forward, combining with digital as one printing unit, all 5 sessions on Tuesday are a must attend for anyone in the printing industry.
You’ll find us following this schedule that day:
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. - Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. - Showcasing the 2017 Technical Innovation Award Winners
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. - Refreshment Break & Tabletop Exhibits
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. - Technical Innovation in Action
October FLEXO Magazine Cover Hybrid Print Project
Calibrating the Processes
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. - Complimentary Lunch & Tabletop Exhibits
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. - Fingerprinting the Processes
Characterizing the Processes
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. - Refreshment Break & Tabletop Exhibits
- 3:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Controlling the Processes for Production
Analyzing the Results
- 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - Evening Reception & Tabletop Exhibits
A goal of FTA 2017 is to promote the following principles:
- Customer Confidence
Flexographers in attendance this year will attend a variety of educational sessions over the 3-day experience, some of which will touch upon new technologies in the industry. The Tabletop Exhibit will feature 65 companies demonstrating products in addition to offering one-on-one problem solving. We will be at booth 217.
Stay tuned here for a detailed breakdown of valuable sessions.